The scripture for today, November 7 (11/), is Psalm 11:7 as found in the Old Testament of the Bible:
“For the Lord is righteous, he loves justice; upright men will see his face.”
The face of God! How all who believe in God long to see his face. With human perceptions, you cannot comprehend it. But you can comprehend this…..
God’s eyes ~ “The eyes of the Lord are everywhere, keeping watch on the wicked and the good” (Proverbs 15:1).
God’s mouth ~ “I have put my words in your mouth” (Isaiah 51:16).
God’s nose ~ “The Lord smelled the pleasing aroma….The smoke of the incense together with the prayers of the saints went up before God” (Genesis 8:21; Revelation 8:4).
God’s ears ~ “The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their cry.”
- Perhaps when you continually watch both good and bad people around you with the same kind of care that God does……
- perhaps when you speak the words that come out of the mouth of God……
- perhaps when you send your prayers like sweet incense to God……
- perhaps when you are attentive to the silent cry of those around you ~~
- just perhaps, in some way, you are seeing the face of God.
How is Stephen driven to give up his life for Jesus? Novel STEPHEN: UNLIKELY MARTYR is a COMMENTARY IN NARRATIVE FORM. To BUY, click a picture or paste this: https://amzn.to/2qyZ3lV
Katheryn does an average of 300 hours research to write every novel.
#SeeGod, #GodsFace, #blog, #inspiration, #devotional, #worship, #vespers, #meditation,. #godliness, #Christianity, #JesusChrist, #church, #Bible, #Scripture, #HolyBook, #religion, #love